Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

March 11, 2007

Where did the weekend go?

This weekend has flown by. I got so excited about my work idea that I spent much of my weekend developing it. Besides that, I've been really tired lately and managed to sleep until noon on both Saturday and Sunday (minus getting up for 2 hours in the morning on Sunday for the puppy). I NEVER sleep that late. Ever. But I guess it was needed. We did manage to find some time to play this weekend too. But it just went so fast! Must be that one hour time change. ;)

Today was a beautiful day. I decided to take advantage of the great weather by walking with the pups. We have a bunch of paths all around the area so it's great for walking, running, biking, whatever. So I took Georgie on a 2 mile walk, immediately followed by taking Izzie on a 2 mile walk. This was Izzie's first really long walk and she loved it. She kept looking up at me with these huge excited eyes and tongue hanging out the side of her mouth like she was thanking me for this amazing treat. It was cute. Towards the end of the walk she started moving a little more slowly and kept stopping right in front of my feet, I think hoping I would carry her. I think 2 miles might be a little much for her for now. Georgie, on the other hand, is used to the walks- we did this almost every day last spring and he loves it. Great exercise for everyone. I know I'm probably going to feel it tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so happy that spring is here and you are walking. Now, I would not be a good Mom if I did not remind you to take your meds for your allergies......