Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

March 13, 2007

3.5 miles

Woohoo. Another 3.5 miles today walking with the puppies. It would have been more but Izzie can be a bit of a handful. We took a new route today and she was zig-zagging all over the path, needing to sniff everything! I will have to bring my camera on one of these walks so I can post a pic of her happy face. It cracks me up.

One eventful moment of our walk: While walking with Izzie, we ran into another puppy and its owner. The owner and I were talking about the age of our pups and what kind of dogs they are and he said "wow, she's really big for 6 months". Wow. Now we know our girl is kinda chunky but do you really have to call her out on it in public like that? Messed up! :)

No comments: