Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

March 01, 2007

School Daze

I haven't mentioned school yet on my blog and that's because school sucks this semester. I decided to just take one course this semester because last semester was really stressful and overwhelming with 2 classes. I realized I didn't have much of a life other than work and school and I'm not willing to give up everything else for school. Anyway, back to this semester.......... I'm taking a probability/statistics course and I'm really disappointed with the professor- we have to coach him through examples in class because he can't solve them himself. Seriously. It's fabulous. I'm glad I didn't take this class first or I would have dropped the program, writing Mason off as a terrible school. But my classes last semester were really good. So I guess I just have to suffer through this semester. Mostly it's just irritating because I feel like the school is wasting my time and money in this class. Poor Michael gets to hear me complain about it every Wednesday night. Ok maybe rant would be a better word than complain........... I can't wait until it's over.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When does this semester end? You can make it thtough anything with an end date!