Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

March 18, 2007

Virginia Beach Work Weekend

I went to my mom's house this weekend to help out with some house stuff. It was a working weekend but we managed to make it fun with some wine and general goofiness. My mom gets stressed out over doing house stuff so I just got her drunk and laughing and it was fine. Just kidding- sort of. ;) Really though, we had fun and the weekend flew by.

I took Georgie with me and he was so sweet. It's funny how a dogs temperment will change depending on whether they're an "only dog" or whether they have siblings. He was such a sweet, cuddly boy without his sister around to play with and wouldn't leave my side the whole weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just a quick comment about the drunk Mom.....it did take some alcohol to let the slave daughter convince me to throw away my stuff! Thanks for your help Emily.
Mom

Emily said...

Uh, I think you mean "slave driver daughter" not "slave daughter". C'mon mom, people are gonna start talking.......... :)