Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

March 30, 2007

Thanks Amy!

My cousin Amy had a great suggestion regarding the theater scam that I wrote about a few posts ago. She recommended that I call my credit card company about the fraudulent charge. It's funny- I had thought to call the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General, etc but it didn't even occur to me that my credit card company could do something about this. I guess I thought that since my credit card wasn't stolen and I made the charge, it wouldn't count as fraud. So I called them and they are sending me paperwork to file and will look into it but most likely they will credit my account for the charge! I'm so happy. It will probably take a couple months for this to happen but at least there is hope that I won't be out all that money. Thank you so much Amy for the suggestion!

1 comment:

Amy said...

YEAH!!!! Im so glad they are able to help you. Now you can check one thing off your TTD list :-)