Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

March 26, 2007

Is it really spring this time?

So the last time we got nice weather I fooled myself into thinking it was spring which was fairly depressing when the next snow came. We had really nice weather again this Sunday and I'm thinking maybe this time it's going to stick. Georgie and I had a great 4 mile walk and enjoyed the sunshine. Poor pup isn't conditioned to these walks yet and passed out for a good portion of the rest of the day. Apparently his mama isn't either- I required a nap by mid-afternoon as well. Izzie couldn't figure out why no one wanted to play. I did notice the allergies kicked in though. Ugh, I hate that about the spring and fall. Something started blooming and my allergy headaches have come in full swing. I'm pushing through though- Georgie and I love our walks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and the snoring during allergy season... goodness gracious!

Emily said...

oh puhlease........ how could you possibly hear any snoring over your own snoring roar???