Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

March 25, 2007

Shoe Shopping

I had a shoe shopping spree this weekend. I went to DSW just to look around and apparently they just got a new shipment in because it was shoes galore and they even had my size! They never have my size because they don't think women should have feet smaller than size 7. I think most stores order one size 6 and one size 6 1/2 so I have to catch them when they first get their stock to have any chance at new shoes. But I hit the jackpot this weekend. 4 pair- 2 black sandals, 1 brown, and these awesome orange sandals. (I've been on a major orange kick for awhile now.) I'm so excited- I've literally been looking for some cute black sandals for years now. And I am in need of some sandals for the summer.

I haven't posted pics in a while so here's pics........... of my shoes! :)

No comments: