Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

March 19, 2007

Sometimes doing nothing is a good thing

I took the metro in to the city today for work. I've been trying to figure out what will make the metro trip better for me because it always makes me feel sick. And I'm not talking a little queasy or something. I'm talking 'I could throw up if I don't make a conscious effort not to'. I get car sick too without air circulating in the car. So I attribute my metro issue to lack of air flow. I think I need one of those little handheld fans for my metro rides. :) j/k

Anyway, today I decided to not do anything while riding the metro. I've tried reading before and that makes it worse. So today I did nothing. Just stared out the window and thought. And it helped a lot. So at least now I don't have to show up at work feeling like I might throw up on our client. I like that. I bet our client does too........

No comments: