Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

March 04, 2007

Goodnight Nobody

I finished "Goodnight Nobody" today, a book by Jennifer Weiner. She also wrote "Good in Bed", "In Her Shoes" which was also a movie, and "Little Earthquakes". This one was a murder mystery but it wasn't scary in any way (I hate murder mysteries.) It was a humorous look at a suburban housewife and her quest to determine who-done-it. It didn't change my world or make me think about the meaning of life or anything, but it was a good book. If you're looking for a good beach book this summer, I'd recommend this one or any of the others by Jennifer Weiner. They're a quick read with a lot of good humor for women.

3 comments:

Amy said...

How funny! That is the next book on my nightstand. I have loved her other stuff so I was sure I would get into this one too. Good to know I will :-) Have a great day!

Emily said...

If you like her stuff, check out "Something Borrowed" and "Something Blue" by Emily Giffin. You'll like those too.

Unknown said...

I read Good in Bed this summer at the beach. The title got lots of attention from those in "my generation". The book had been recommended because it was so funny. And, indeed it was really funny and a fast read. I passed it on to a friend who enjoyed it as well. Thanks for the recommendation Emily.
Mom