Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

April 11, 2007

Exam Grades

We finally got our tests back tonight (3 weeks after the midterm). I'm happy to report I got an A, despite all his bad test writing. Because so many people did badly he's going to curve the test but he won't tell us what the curved grades are. Apparently, that's "his business and we don't need to know". Now, I did well so I don't care all that much. But if I was one of those people who got, say, a 10%, I think I'd want to know what position I was in going into the final. Like, is there a chance for passing the course? One of the girls I talk with in class needed a regrade because he took off for the same thing twice and he took her paper and wouldn't give it back. It was crazy. She also showed him a section where she had multiplied two numbers together and he marked off for the numbers being in a different order than he would have put them. Uh, basic principle of multiplication- you can switch the numbers around. Idiot. 4 more classes til it's over........... oh yeah, I'm counting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can make it through four more classes...........good luck.