Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

April 20, 2007

Beautiful Day

It is beautiful outside today. I worked until about midnight last night so I decided to take advantage of that to enjoy the weather this morning and start work a little late. Georgie and I went walking- about 3 1/2 miles. I had to drug up first of course- claritin and my prescription nasal spray. The allergies are still bad but I wasn't willing to miss out on this great weather. We had a great time, although I could definitely feel my lungs getting tight. I used my inhaler when we got back though and I feel mostly ok now. We're supposed to have great weather all weekend.

Izzie had her follow up vet appointment this afternoon for her ear infection. All is well! She's always going to have ear issues but hopefully if we clean her ears weekly, she won't get more infections.

No comments: