Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

February 15, 2007

Snowstorm

Well, I haven't posted at all this week and that's because I've been a little sick. I thought I was going to make it through the entire fall/winter season without getting sick this year. Silly me. I started feeling crummy on Monday morning and it just went downhill from there. A lot of sleep and NyQuil later, and I'm feeling like myself again.

Brrrr! It's cold!
During my little sick episode, we had a snowstorm. These are the moments when I miss Arizona. It is soooo cold! The snow turned into ice: about 3 inches of ice. I still have a 2 inch layer of ice frozen to the hood of my car and creeping up my windshield. I also had major trouble getting out of my parking spot this morning- in an SUV! The ice has hardened to the point where you don't break through, but just walk on top of it. Haven't seen anything like this in a long time. One of the fun parts of the ice though was walking the puppies. Izzie couldn't figure out where the grass went and Georgie had to find the one inch square of uncovered grass before he could go to the bathroom. You should see the balancing act he does to avoid the snow. Crazy pups we have!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The snow pictures are the cutest ones of the puppies yet.