Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

February 10, 2007

Puppies!!!

I've had some requests for puppy pictures so here's some pics of both pups. First, the two kids together: aren't they adorable? Izzie just loves her big brother. I figure it won't be too much longer before he'll actually be her little brother. She's getting big fast! She's now about 4 1/2 months old and a big 21 pounds! I got her at 7 weeks and 7 pounds. It's funny to watch a pup grow and discover new things. She used to walk under things like the ottoman, Georgie, etc but is quickly learning she can no longer fit. She still tries to run under things only to find herself now running into it- provides for great entertainment.


Here's some pics of the pups curled up together on the couch for a nap. They have become best buddies!


And now for the individual glamour shots............
Georgie and his "Do You Wanna..............?" pose. Any time you ask Georgie "Do you wanna......(insert anything you can think of here)........?" he perks up and does the head tilt. It's so cute.



And here's my boy sleeping on my pillow. He'll always be my baby- we went through so much together with getting him to be a good dog that there's a bond with him that I don't know if I'll ever have with another dog. Plus, for a while it was just me, Georgie, and the kitty. And we bonded.

Izzie, aka Izzie-baby, aka Isa-belly........... here are some pics of Izzie when she was a bit smaller. Seems like she grows so fast I can't keep up with the pics. Hard to believe she was once this small. She's a very sweet girl and starting to grow into her Basset features, meaning she's starting to get a big tummy. It's not fat, she's just very round in the middle. ("I'm not fat, I'm fluffy!") It's so funny- when she rolls over for a tummy rub it's shocking just how big that tummy is becoming.

Izzie is very soft- she's got great spaniel fur. And she's very smart, which has its good and bad points. She's almost completely potty trained and she's learned to sit, shake hands, and lay down. But she's also learning how to manipulate her brother. Georgie will be chewing on something and Izzie will decide she wants it so she'll go get a different toy, which Georgie then wants. When he goes to investigate, she takes his toy. Smart girl.

No comments: