Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

February 22, 2007

Puppies in Sweaters
















Ok, yes, we are evil. But it's sooooo cute! I never thought I would be one of those people to dress my dogs, but I never realized how adorable they would be. While in San Francisco in the fall, we found a tie dye puppy sweater and could not resist the temptation to get it for Georgie. It's really hard to find sweaters that will fit him because he is sooooooo long but the way this one is made is perfect. At first I was against it because I thought poor Georgie would be embarrassed but Michael convinced me to get it (he is more evil than I am). And Izzie fits into Georgie's old sweatshirt since she's not as long. So here they are, in all their cuteness. Izzie really needs something pink though- she's definitely more of a girly-girl. We're working on it.........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think they are very cute. And, it is NOT evil, the sweaters keep the puppies warm in the freezing cold winter.