Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

January 17, 2008

Workin' Like a Dog

So it's Thursday night and I've worked about 60 hours this week. Yeah, and I've still got work to do this weekend. My guess is this will end up being about an 80 hour week. Nice huh? I think I'm starting to lose it a little. I really haven't done anything other than work in the last 5 days. It makes me irritable. On top of that, some other things have happened this week that I'm just frustrated with and that makes it really hard to be so dedicated. Hopefully next week will be better.

3 comments:

Charissa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I feel ya, Em. I can't even count the number of hours I put into my job behind the scenes. The kids have no idea, my principal has no idea. Working that much DOES make one irritable! Always makes me feel bad for Kira, because she never gets to hang with Mommy at her best. I'm sure it'll work out though - keep us/me posted. *hug*

Anonymous said...

Here is a HUG from Mom...hope it helps. The space between us is unbearable. I hope the work gets better for you. I love you. Let me know what I can do to be helpful, if anything.