Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

October 07, 2007

Toby's Got a New Name

She went through with it! Just kidding. There was no question about her going through with it. It is a little strange to think of Toby married though. The wedding was in Albany, NY. Michael and I flew up Saturday and went to the rehearsal dinner. The wedding was on Sunday. I had to be up at 5:30am to go get ready with the girls. Yeah, it about killed me. I don't understand the concept of getting up before 7am, ever. And if it were up to me, I would never get up before 9am. :)

The wedding was really nice. The ceremony was outside and then the reception was at a country club. I won't describe much more- it had all the typical wedding schtuff. We had to fly out that night after the wedding so I could get back for work on Monday. That's the only thing I wish I could change from the weekend. I was really tired all day from getting up so early (even had my very first cup of coffee EVER) and then only had a couple hours of sleep that night before work the next day. Sleeeeeeepy.........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

COFFEE??????????Was it from Starbucks? :)