Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

October 05, 2007

Everything is Breaking

I got my front car windshield replaced today. A rock hit it awhile ago and the little tiny break turned into a huge break all the way across and then down the center of my windshield. I finally gave in to getting it replaced. Who knew a window cost so much? It took the guy about 20 mins to replace the entire windshield- $480. What the ??? I need to start making that kinda cash for my time! Insurance paid for part of it, but still. It was neat watching the process though. They basically just glue it on. There's a little more involved, but yeah, glue it on.

On top of the windshield, I spoke too soon on the washer/dryer. The washer is awesome but I only made it through about 2 loads of laundry til the dryer broke again. Damn.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, you replaced the washer but not the dryer?