Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

December 10, 2007

Procrastination

It's the last week of the semester. Tonight my project team gave a presentation for our semester project. My team members are in a similar boat as me- lots of other things going on in our lives and not solely focused on school. We cranked out this semester project using the divide and conquer method- I don't think I spent more than 10 hours on this thing. And the best part- we're totally going to get an A. I think I've found my peeps. It's nice having smart team members that I can count on and know they'll be prepared. Not like my summer project where I basically had to do everything on my own. If only all classes could be this way.....

So now that I'm done procrastinating about the project, I've moved on to procrastinating about the final exam. We have a take home test that's due Friday so most likely I will spend the week procrastinating about getting it done.

No comments: