Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

December 30, 2007

Mission Accomplished!

The painting project is finally complete! It looks so good in the condo now (if I do say so myself). I'm so happy!!! We still need to hang some pictures and then I promise to finally send out some pics of the place for those of you that don't live in the area. I will say that this was one of the biggest projects I've taken on. I mean, it's still nothing in comparison to the wood flooring project at my old condo, but the vaulted ceilings add so much more work than regular height walls. I was planning to do the painting myself (cuz I like this sort of thing) but I had to enlist Michael's help in order to get it done.

For those in the area, come over so we can stand together, look up, and "ooh" and "ahh" at my painting expertise.

No comments: