Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

February 15, 2008

Migraines

I've had a headache for 2 days now and it's become completely debilitating. I went to the chiropractor and he's fairly certain I'm having a migraine. So it looks like I need to go see my regular doctor and figure out what to do about this. I finally gave in to taking something for the headache. I tend to stay away from prescription drugs unless I feel that I really need them. I think doctors tend to overprescribe and I tend to over-react to some things, so I try to avoid them in general. Anyway, I finally gave in to the pain and took something. It's helped but my head still hurts a lot. This is not good, especially since I've been getting these headaches a lot lately.

No comments: