Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

February 27, 2009

Flip Cup

Tonight was a night of forgotten ID's, flip cup, and general craziness.
I realized after getting into the city that I left my passport at home, which I usually carry with me. My license is old and looks VERY fake so I didn't think I would actually get into the bar. After much scrutiny, the bouncer decided to let me in. Strangely enough, Molly also forgot her ID tonight and had to go all the way home to VA to get it. She's a trooper though and actually came back.

We met a group of people at Stetson's. They allow flip cup. I haven't played since college but I'm happy to report that I still have mad skillz. Somehow I managed to lose my phone during the evening. It was a good night though.

No comments: