Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

February 27, 2009

Best Vet Ever!

I am in awe of my vet. I used to take my pups to the Petsmart vet because it was cheaper. Last year, I found a new vet when my kitty got sick because I wasn't comfortable taking her to Petsmart. (I've never been very happy with their service or care.) So I decided that I would switch Georgie over to this vet as well.

Taking Georgie to the vet is always a nightmare. He gets very nervous, sheds excessively, and spends most of the time cowering in the corner. This vet experience was like spending time with the dog whisperer. The vet didn't want to stress Georgie so he just got down on the floor and examined him there. He spoke in this calming voice the entire time and so Georgie stayed calm too. Georgie NEVER takes treats from the vet but today he was perfectly happy to take a treat from this vet. Unbelievable. He was even wagging his tail! We have definitely found our vet for life.


If you're in the area and need a vet, go to Dr. Alt at Burke Veterinary Clinic. I can't say enough about how great he is.

No comments: