Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

August 26, 2008

Three and Counting

School started today. I have 3 classes left to finish my Master's Degree. I am taking one class this semester and then I think I'm going to deal with the pain of taking two next semester to finish this school thing. I'm taking a class on Discrete Event Simulation. Blah, blah, blah. Thankfully, I know several people in the class so I already know who to work with for projects. I don't think the class will require too much work and the professor seems good, so hopefully it will be a good semester.

I'm already counting down to the end of school. I bought my last parking pass today for the year. Never have to do that again. I'm in my last fall semester. Never have to do that again. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Interesting....I remember all your "firsts" and you are now counting all of your "lasts".
Love,
Mom