Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

June 07, 2007

CMMI Decision

This week the decision of how to move forward with our CMMI appraisal at work finally came to a head. It's been a major stresser for me at work. Even though my primary function is supposed to be getting our company to CMMI Level 3 this year, I've been pulled into so many other things (which I enjoy) that I haven't had the time to properly focus on it. So I've been promised no more work on proposal efforts until after the CMMI appraisal which should help a bit. Plus, I've just realized I'm going to have to put in a lot more time outside of the office to just get it done. With that decision made, I actually somehow have less stress, even though there is a major deadline to meet and a TON of work to be done to get there (hence my shortage of posts recently). Time to plug away...........

No comments: