Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

May 29, 2007

Road Rage

Bad drivers with road rage really irritate me. I was driving to work in the left lane of the freeway, behind someone going REALLY slow. If you want to drive 45 mph on the freeway, fine, just do it in the right lane. So after flashing my lights and hoping she would get over, I passed her on the right (thanks for making me break the rules of the road lady!). When I passed, I just couldn't resist giving a light honk and gesturing that she should get over a lane. This may sound mean, but I promise it was not done in a mean way. Well, I guess this made her angry because she became a crazy, road raging, idiot. She tailed me for a few miles until I got off the freeway at the exit for my work. The whole time she was flailing around in the car and making gestures (not nice ones) and yelling. I wonder if she's aware that I can't hear her in my car. It's ironic that in all her fury, she actually did exactly what I was hoping for and got out of the left lane. But I just can't understand people that do something wrong and then get mad at the person that points it out. It just doesn't make any sense.

No comments: