Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

January 10, 2009

Dance Class

I went to a jazz class today (same one I've taken both of the last 2 summers). Usually when I haven't taken class for so long, I have a hard time making it through the entire 2-hour class. I think all the running I've been doing has given me some endurance and strength though. I made it through the class and it felt great. I've also lost about 12 pounds since the summer and that made a huge difference. It's hard not to feel self-conscious when in dance clothes and out of practice anyway but I remember being extra self-conscious over the summer due to the weight I had gained. I felt so much more at ease being a little lighter.

Despite the class going so well, I quickly passed out when I got home and was basically exhausted for the entire evening. I did watch the Cardinals game and am excited to see what happens next week. Is it crazy to hope that they might end up in the Superbowl???

No comments: