Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

December 09, 2008

Smart People Make Me Happy

Although it may not have seemed like it this semester, I have been in school. I haven't actually gone to class in about a month and a half, since the test, but whatever. We have a semester project and I've teamed with my normal group- 2 other girls that work full time and really just want their piece of paper (degree) handed to them but are also total Type A's, like myself. The semester ends in a week and we have pushed the project off until tonight. We just met for 2 hours, planned out the entire project, broke it up into pieces, and are done working. Now we just have to complete our individual sections, put the pieces together, and will be good to go to present and turn in our 30 page paper next Tuesday. And this is why I'm an Industrial Engineer. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And I am very proud to be the Mom of a smart person.....