Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

My mom came to my house this year and we had xmas with the four of us- my mom, me, and my pups. Each of the pups had their own stocking to open. The look of joy on their faces when they realized that they were literally surrounded by new toys was priceless. Santa was good to me this year as well.

Georgie in his pile of toys..... This is a happy dog!
Izzie in her xmas outfit.... It has bells on it so she jingled everywhere she went. I laughed so hard. It was SO funny. I love that she allows me to do these things to her.
Here's my boy after he was done playing. He's passed out on my lap. Could he be any more adorable?
My mom and I did our usual baking and also did a turkey dinner, which was really more to make up for Thanksgiving. We don't typically do a xmas dinner but I missed out on my Thanksgiving stuffing this year and that's just unacceptable. :) Dinner was great and I now have more turkey than I know what to do with (I bought it late and the smallest thing I could find was a 17 lb bird!). My mom made fun of me for apologizing to Tom (the turkey) as I was stuffing him. But c'mon, I felt a little bad.......
Hope everyone had a great holiday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, look at your pups. I can't believe Izzy lets you do that stuff to her. ;) Glad you had a good Christmas though! Miss you and hope we can get together again soon!

Shannan said...

Your pups are so cute. Mine got bones and that made them happy. So good to have your classes done for right now and take a brake. . .lucky girl. David will be starting on his masters in the fall.