Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

November 25, 2008

Kristen

I have been looking for my friend Kristen for years. She was my best friend in middle school (that's junior high to you non-Ohio-ers). We stayed friends through high school, even though I moved to Arizona, and I even saw her the summer before I transferred to Purdue. Somehow we've lost track of each other since then; it's been 7 years. And then today I found her on Facebook. I'm officially a HUGE fan of facebook. K- it was amazing catching up with you.

While I have given in to Facebook and like catching up with all these old friends, I still refuse to send invisible items, like drinks and trees. What is this nonsense? And there will be no poking!

1 comment:

curransmama said...

Awww. You made my day! And finding you (or rather, being found by you) made my entire month :) We have so much to catch up on, and hopefully won't ever lose each other again!