Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

November 08, 2008

A Good Day

I met Toby in Tyson's today for some girl-time. Badly needed. I wasn't planning to do any shopping but somehow we managed to shop. I got my first pair of Merrell's (shoes for hiking and stuff) and they are awesome! They'll be great for Italy and my hike in the Cinque Terre. I also finally found a pair of knee-high boots. I've seriously been looking for boots for years (like, I'm still wearing the same boots I got probably 8 years ago). So yeah, it was way overdue but I just hadn't found anything I liked and/or was comfortable. T and I ended up buying the same ones.

After our shopping excursion, I met up with Dan Murphy for dinner at Bonefish Grill. I've been wanting to check this place out since it opened, which has probably been a year or more. It's within walking distance of my house. Anyway, good food, good company, and a fun evening.

No comments: