Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

September 08, 2008

The Queen's Fool

I saw The Other Boleyn Girl last month and really enjoyed it so I thought I would try reading one of the books by the author. I started with The Queen's Fool and read the entire thing in just a few days (while sitting on the beach); it was incredible. I don't know much about the Henry the eighth time period and with the way Philippa Gregory writes, it all becomes so vivid. The characters are well-developed and the stories are amazing. I'm so excited to have found a new author. She has another 10 or so books so I've got some reading ahead of me.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I have this whole series and the wideacre series if you want them. Loved them both. I can mail them or you can grab them at thanksgiving. wishful thinking????