Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

November 25, 2007

Kitchen Experiments

Today is a big day. This is going to sound crazy, but I experimented for the first time in the kitchen today. When people have told me to just throw some things together, I've never been able to do it. I'm a true engineer in the kitchen. Unless you tell me specifically how much of something to use and when to use it, I can't do it. A "pinch" or "some" are not units of measurement!

We made a recipe at the Pampered Chef party I went to last month and I decided to use the basic idea to create my own dish. Basically, I combined turkey, stuffing, and gravy as a filler between crescent rolls and baked it. It was delicious! Again, I'm so proud of me- I'm becoming all domesticated (haha, yeah right).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks really yummy....how about making that when I visit?

Emily said...

You make the turkey, I'll make the after-dish. Seems like a completely fair deal to me........