Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

May 29, 2008

Pedicures

Normally, I wouldn't blog about something like a pedicure, but I have to share my ignorance. I got my first pedicure with my mom 4ish years ago. We went to this really pricey salon in Reston and I think it was about $70 for a pedicure. I couldn't understand spending so much on your toes and have always thought people were crazy when they told me they got a pedicure. The only thing I could think was "who would spend $70 to have their toe nails painted?". I found out this week that I was sold a bum deal.

I went to this little salon with my friend Bunni so we could get cheap pedicures today. It was about $20 and about as good as the expensive one. I got my first french pedicure and my toes look awesome. I see more pedicures in my future......

No comments: