Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

May 31, 2008

Macy's Baby Shower

Today was my friend Macy's baby shower. Macy is a tiny girl and even at 7 months pregnant, you'd hardly notice. She's just got this little round belly but hasn't gained anywhere else. Lucky gal. Bunni planned an amazing baby shower at a little restaurant in Fairfax. I was responsible for balloons. Aren't they awesome (lion, elephant, zebra)? The theme was safari animals / pink because she's having a girl.
This was actually my first baby shower. I have friends with babies but they either live far away or I couldn't go to the shower for some reason. It was fun; we played several baby-related games and watched Macy open a bunch of adorable baby gifts. So many babies on the way- I think I have 4 pregnant friends right now! Here's Bunni, Macy, and me at the shower.

1 comment:

Amy said...

um yeah, don't expect me to be tiny like her! I think I had that little of a bump about 12 weeks ago.