Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
And let go of what you can't change.

August 07, 2007

Trey Mcintyre Project

Tonight, Toby and I went to Wolftrap (I love that place) to see the Trey McIntyre Project. It's a group of dancers (ballet and modern) that dance to modern music, like Beck and the Beatles. I've seen many different performances before and let's just say that there's a wide range in levels of dance in different companies. Just because there's a dance company doesn't mean the dancers are good and I've seen my share of crummy performances. This one, on the other hand, was amazing. The dancers were phenomenal- true athletes. In fact, I would call the boys beautiful. :) The fact that they danced to the Beatles made it that much better. The choreography was great too. I was thoroughly impressed and am hoping they will return next year so I can see them again. Here's the website if you want to check out more: Trey McIntyre Project If you are or were ever a dancer, you will want to check it out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They will be in DC on April 2-6, 2008, wanna go?